The 2016 CPHC Conference was held on Monday 25th and Tuesday 26th April 2016 at Manchester Metropolitan University, All Saints Campus, Oxford Road, Manchester. M15 6BH.
Most conference presentations now available:
- Alan Turing Institute – cphc (Graham Cormode)
- Student Chapter Slides_CPHC_Apr_2016 (Olivia Tan)
- IBM Degree Apprentice presentation (Jenny Taylor)
- cphc-presentation on QAA SBS Computing (Sally Fincher)
- CPHC presentation-EPSRC strategy and priorities-April 2016 (Liam Blackwell)
- CPHC HEFCE Apr 16 (Nicola Turner)
- CPHC HEA_SGRv00 (Sean Ryan)
- CPHC BCS Accreditation April 2016 (Bill Mitchell)
The event started on the morning of Monday 25th April with a New Heads Workshop (the main Conference start time is 12.00) and closed on Tuesday 26th April. Speakers included Professor Sir Nigel Shadbolt, Jusus College, Oxford and Professor Steve Furber, ICL Professor of Computer Engineering at Manchester University.
The Conference programme shows the highlights.
As with previous Conferences there was a Conference Dinner on the evening of Monday 25th April, held in the Lord Mayor’s Parlour, Manchester Town Hall, Albert Square, Manchester M60 2LA. Back to ‘Conferences and AGMs’