Institute of Coding competition: Invitation to
submit applications for Future Projects funding
to enhance higher-level digital skills provision
Download the full invitation and all supporting documents:
- IoC Future Projects Fund – Brief
- IoC Future Projects Fund Annex A Application Process
- IoC Future Projects Fund Annex B Business Case
- IoC Future Projects Fund Annex C Financial Information
Closing date for applications: 26th November 2018 (noon).
In partnership with CPHC, the Institute of Coding are holding
Town Hall events to answer questions from potential bidders
and facilitate bidding group formations.
The first event was held on 5th September at University College
London, UCL. Watch the presentation here.
The second event was held on the 16th October at Manchester Metropolitan University. The slides are available here.
The following documents are now available for download:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Industry Advisory Board priorities (updated 8th October 2018)
- IoC Theme Information
- IoC Partners
- IoC Contract Summary
- IoC Future Projects Fund – Bidding Group Form (updated 25th October 2018)
Any further questions can be sent to: IoC@bath.ac.uk.
All details are also available from CPHC at:
To facilitate the formation of bidding groups, request to join the
slack channel (email email@example.com). You can share bid ideas,
form bidding groups and arrange meet-ups that will be
facilitated at the Manchester Town Hall event.
Full details are available from the IoC website,: https://instituteofcoding.org/Futureprojectsfund