Reports published by, or related to work involving, CPHC
June 2017: GECCO Evaluation Report: Building a Graduate Employability Community in Computing: GECCOEvaluationReport (PDF)
May 2017: GECCO Workshops Report: TheGECCOWorkshopsReport (PDF)
January 2016. “Computing Graduate Employability: Sharing Practice” CPHC/Higher Education Academy (HEA) ComputingGraduateEmployabilitySharingPractice (PDF)
August, 2015: CPHC Report into Engagement and Retention. In 2014 CPHC commissioned a report on engagement and retention of computing students: CPHC Engagement and Retention Report (PDF)
June 30, 2015: A consortium of industry, academia and government bodies – led by CPHC and (ISC)2 – has created cybersecurity learning guidelines to be embedded into BCS accredited UK Computer Science and IT-related degrees: J0028 ISC2 White Paper A4 V5 260515LR (PDF)
BCS Accreditation Review Report: BCS accreditation workshop March 3rd 2015 summary final
Survey of Computing Student Enagement Report. The CPHC LDG has devised a subject-based survey of student engagement, drawing on the US National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE) and the Australian Survey of Student Engagement (AUSSE). This was piloted in 2013 and offered across the sector in 2014. Context-setting slides: LDG-WG1-presentation (PDF); Final report: LDG-WG1 (PDF)
Joint White Paper from CPHC and The International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC)2 on Perspectives: Integrating Cybersecurity into Computer Science Curricula (PDF) November 2014
Workshop on Computer Science Graduate Employment – Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE), 29 August 2014. Key conclusions on action to be taken – to be developed further, as indicated, including action plans with milestones and outcomes. Notes of Meeting (PDF)
Computer Science: Driving Entrepreneurship (PDF)
– Dr Peter Norrington: A snapshot review to highlight spin-out, start-up and student-based models for entrepreneurship throughout computer science departments in the UK, showing how computer science can create jobs and growth.
CS Graduate Unemployment Report – July 2012
– A report, commissioned by CPHC, into the relatively high percentage of Computer Science graduates that are unemployed within HESA ‘Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education’ (DLHE) statistics.
A Study on the IT Labour Market in the UK – June 2008 – A Report by Research Insight commissioned by CPHC.
UK University Research Funding Spring 2004
- Summary Digest of Statistics – 2 page (PDF)
- Summary Digest of Statistics – 3 page (PDF)
- Summary Digest of Statistics – 4 page (PDF)